Charlotte Storm Water Services / General Services
Media Services for Storm Water Services
Posting Number 2021-Q1(Jan-Mar)-CSWS-2597
Anticipated Posting Date 2021-03-06
Commodity Code(s): 91501, 91522, 91807
Solicitation Link: https://charlottenc.gov/DoingBusiness/Pages/SolicitationDetails.aspx?ID=1618
In compliance with the EPA’s Clean Water Act and FEMA’s Community Rating System, Charlotte-Mecklenburg Storm Water Services (CMSWS) works to raise awareness of stormwater, flood safety, and the effects of individual behavior on surface water quality throughout the City of Charlotte and Mecklenburg County. CMSWS conducts the water quality, flood safety, and volunteer educational campaigns specifically to:
(1) increase public awareness of surface water quality issues, flood risks and flood safety;
(2) increase public action/volunteer efforts that reduce surface water pollution;
(3) increase reporting of surface water pollution problems;
(4) satisfy a Federal requirement to increase public awareness and involvement in activities aimed to reduce stormwater pollution; and
(5) satisfy a Federal requirement to increase public awareness and involvement aimed to protect lives and property from flooding.
In addition to current campaigns, CMSWS is considering a new educational campaign to increase public awareness of aging storm drainage infrastructure and the importance of repairing and replacing infrastructure to support a thriving city. CMSWS is also interested in enhancing communications to effectively describe the impacts of our work and to contribute to the campaign goals described above.
CMSWS is seeking a firm(s) to provide media buying services for its ongoing educational campaigns.
Automobile-For automobile operations liability
General Liability-For bodily injury or property damage, arising from products, premises, completed work, personal & advertising injury
Workers Compensation-For lost wages and medical expenses of injured workers
$250,000 - 499,999