This Request for Proposals is to select one or more firms to provide consulting engineering services to the CATS Rail Car Maintenance department on a task order on-call basis. CATS reserves the right to substitute, delete, or add additional tasks to those outlined in Work because of changes in priorities or unforeseen circumstances. The Consultant services are not considered either complete or all-inclusive and may include any combination thereof. We recognize that some categories are not unique and may be like others, interface with, or be extensions of others.
PSR # 1512
The ETOD Policy and Implementation Plan will be developed to achieve the City’s goals of creating transit oriented development along the Silver Line is equitable, multimodal and economically resilient. There will be two phases to this Policy and Implementation Plan- Phase 1 will consist of a community driven road map to develop equitable policies that center around cultural, social, economical, and environmental resilience and housing stability within station areas. A co-created policy between vulnerable station-area community members and small business owners facing displacement risks. Phase 2 will focus on implementation and transforming policy frameworks into actionable steps.
PSR # 1457
The City of Charlotte, serving as Model Custodian of the Metrolina Regional Travel Demand Model, is releasing this initial first step Request for Letters Of Intent to seek professional consulting services to design, test, and implement a household travel survey for the 12 county, bi-state model region.
The City of Charlotte, serving as Model Custodian of the Metrolina Regional Travel Demand Model, is releasing this listing to engage a qualified firm for the purpose of technical support for the next update to the simplified tour-based Metrolina Regional Travel Demand Model (MRM). The work may involve tasks including, but not limited to:
• Technical assistance and guidance in developing household travel surveys designed to capture tour-based travel, with the potential to supplement with big data.
• Technical assistance and guidance with tour model estimation using travel survey data.
• Technical assistance and guidance with tour model calibration and validation.
• Technical assistance and guidance in developing a tour-based mode choice model (to include coordination with and endorsement by Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) and FTA.
• Additional model development guidance and assistance as needed.
Provide on-call design services for Vision Zero projects including, but not limited to the following:
- Pedestrian improvements ranging from pedestrian refuges to full signal design;
- Safe Routes to School improvements;
- Sidewalk gap and bus stop improvements on thoroughfares;
- Evaluations/before and after studies of improvements.
The City is seeking a Service Provider to manage transportation for patrons attending events at the Spectrum Center in uptown Charlotte, and to manage traffic flow to and around the venue for selected events.