Charlotte Department of Transportation / General Services
Metrolina Regional Travel Demand Model – Technical Support
Posting Number 2023-Q1(Jan-Mar)-CDT-7763
Anticipated Posting Date 2023-01-10
Commodity Code(s): 91846, 91890, 91896, 95891, 95892, 96889
Solicitation Link: https://charlottenc.gov/DoingBusiness/Pages/SolicitationDetails.aspx?ID=2096
The City of Charlotte, serving as Model Custodian of the Metrolina Regional Travel Demand Model, is releasing this listing to engage a qualified firm for the purpose of technical support for the next update to the simplified tour-based Metrolina Regional Travel Demand Model (MRM). The work may involve tasks including, but not limited to:
• Technical assistance and guidance in developing household travel surveys designed to capture tour-based travel, with the potential to supplement with big data.
• Technical assistance and guidance with tour model estimation using travel survey data.
• Technical assistance and guidance with tour model calibration and validation.
• Technical assistance and guidance in developing a tour-based mode choice model (to include coordination with and endorsement by Charlotte Area Transit System (CATS) and FTA.
• Additional model development guidance and assistance as needed.
Automobile-For automobile operations liability
Errors & Omissions / Professional Liability-For negligence or failure to perform in a professional capacity
General Liability-For bodily injury or property damage, arising from products, premises, completed work, personal & advertising injury
Workers Compensation-For lost wages and medical expenses of injured workers
$50,000 - 99,999