City Wide / Technology Goods & Services
Managed Print Services & Related Products and Services- CANCELLED
Posting Number 2023-Q2(Apr-Jun)-CTW-10110
Anticipated Posting Date 2023-04-25
Commodity Code(s): 20471, 20476, 20477, 20772, 20870, 60072, 93955, 98558
CANCELLED – The City of Charlotte, Mecklenburg County, the City of Rock Hill, and the Charlotte Mecklenburg Library currently partner to receive Managed Print Services and Related Products, Services, and Solutions.
The City of Charlotte is soliciting on behalf of all four (4) entities as well as the City’s Charlotte Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (CCPA – ) for an outside Service Provider to provide the following comprehensive managed services and solutions:
- Use of a wide variety of Multifunction Machine, Print Devices, Wide-Format Plotters, and Facsimile machines including all Maintenance and Consumables;
- Use of wide format, high production, facsimile machines, scanners, and other products, accessories, and supplies that may be available in the Service Provider’s catalog during the term of the Agreement;
- Fleet monitoring and Reporting Services;
- Print Shop Management Services for each Entity, to include all necessary Print Shop Equipment, personnel, consumables, and related expenses;
- Various Software Products, along with all associated licenses, installed on either the Multifunction Machines or Entity and/or Service Provider Owned Hardware in support of various Requirements for each respective Entity; and
- Managed Print Services of Entity-owned print devices to include, but not limited to support, toner/ink, and paper.
- Other related Services and Solutions.
Automobile-For automobile operations liability
General Liability-For bodily injury or property damage, arising from products, premises, completed work, personal & advertising injury
Workers Compensation-For lost wages and medical expenses of injured workers
$5,000,000 - 9,999,999
Follow This Opportunity!
Get updates on this opportunity by following the hashtag on Twitter or Facebook!Tweets by EarlyBirdCLT