Aviation / Construction
Early Grading Package (4th Parallel Runway Project)
Posting Number 2023-Q1(Jan-Mar)-AVI-8797
Anticipated Posting Date 2023-01-09
Commodity Code(s): 33010, 33065, 91223, 91244, 92935, 98136, 98815
Solicitation Link: https://charlottenc.gov/DoingBusiness/Pages/SolicitationDetails.aspx?ID=2090
As part of the 4th Parallel Runway project, the Airport will solicit bids for grading, drainage, fencing, and erosion and sediment control. Other scopes of work include:
- Excavation of in-site soil and rock from existing Airport property areas
- Stockpiling, placement, and compaction of excavated material in CLT-recommended locations
- Isolated, minor site surface drainage features along regraded areas and stockpile locations
- May include extension of existing Coffey Creek box culvert – currently under construction as part of the South Crossfield (SCF) project (TBD)
- May include extension of existing sanitary sewer line relocation – currently under construction as part of the SCF project (TBD)
- Identification of and relocation of existing security perimeter fence as needed.
Automobile-For automobile operations liability
Constructions Bonds-For bidding, payment, completion of construction projects
General Liability-For bodily injury or property damage, arising from products, premises, completed work, personal & advertising injury
Workers Compensation-For lost wages and medical expenses of injured workers
Bid Bond-City required Bond to ensure that vendors do not retract bids from the time they submit a bit until the contract has been executed.
Payment Bond-City required Bond to ensure that subcontractors and/or suppliers are paid for any work performed.
Performance Bond-City required Bond to ensure satisfactory completion of a project by the vendor.
Through Project Completion